When gaseous nitrogen is used for preserving foods, there is no any chemical residue. It is a good and practical way to cover food for preservation by using nitrogen.
Introduction of Energy-Saving and High Efficiency Nitrogen Generator for Food Package
A full PSA nitrogen generation system needs air compressor, air dryer, filters, air receiving tank, nitrogen generator/nitrogen machine, air buffer tank and nitrogen buffer tank, etc.
When the process adopts lifting air, oxygen and nitrogen have different diffusion rate and adsorptive capacity to separate oxygen from nitrogen on carbon molecular sieve. When air is compressed to 0.8MPa, air source enters in pressure-swing adsorption tower for separation after being purified through dry and oil-water separation process (filter). Oxygen molecules are diffused and adsorbed in carbon molecular sieve under pressure. Non-adsorbed nitrogen is discharged from outlet of adsorption tower. Oxygen is desorbed, discharged and purged in adsorption tower under depressurization. Moreover, adsorbent can be recycled.
From 3Nm³/hr to 1000 Nm³/hr
95%,97%,99%,99.5%,99.9%,99.99%,99.999%, 99.9995%, etc.
220V/50HZ, the voltage can be as local demand
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
10 years with proper maintenance
Nitrogen Generator, Nitrogen Making Equipment, High Purity Nitrogen Generator
RELITA can design a nitrogen generator that fits your particular requirements.
Usage of Food use psa nitrogen generator
As a kind of fundamental environmental substances, nitrogen is a colorless and tasteless gas with inactive chemical property, which occupies 79% in earth's atmosphere. When gaseous nitrogen is used for preserving foods, there is no any chemical residue. It is a good and practical way to cover food for preservation by using nitrogen.
(1) Food package: Traditional vacuum package is rapidly replaced by nitrogen-filling package, which is applied in package of fired food, puffed food, bakery food, and fresh slices of various farm products, special cheese and fresh meet. Because nitrogen-filling package can more effectively maintain taste and nutrition of foods.
In addition, nitrogen-filling package can effectively protect the shape of food in package; prevent crumbly food from being crushed; avoid packed food adhesion together under pressure due to unbalance between interior and exterior pressures; avoid food packed food stiffening.
(2) Beverage Mixture: Oxygen dissolved in liquid and oil can cause precipitation. Oxygen existing in beverage can make the taste become bad and shorten its life. Gaseous nitrogen is conveyed in liquid during processing by applying a kind of method known as “mixture” (liquid is mixed by compressed air through sprayer). These nitrogen bubbles can remove oxygen in order to prevent non-carbonate beverages (fruit juice, tea and milk) and edible oils (peanut, olive, sunflower and rape oils) from being oxidized, deteriorated and faded.
(3) Nitrogen Expansion: For other foods, it is required to add gas for increase food volume. Nitrogen is used to puff edible oils, mayonnaise, margarine in barrel or peanut oil products for increasing their volumes and expansibility, so as to prolong their life.
When fruits and vegetables are kept in their optimum refrigerated storage temperature, their respiratory rates will decrease, and when applying nitrogen to make the oxygen level in storage equipment decrease to 2-5%, the respiratory rates of fruits can be further decreased.
VIP Buyer One-Stop Service
RELITA provides not only high quality equipment but also excellent service to our customers. According to the requirements and actual situations of different customers, we will supply the most reasonable and economical integrated solutions, and provide cost-effective one-stop service, to remove customers' worries.
We also provide the following equipment:
1, Equipment maintenance
Quality guaranty period:15months after equipment factory delivery or 12 months
after equipment site operation inspection acceptance, whichever occurs first;
2, Site commissioning
If necessary, the seller provides free site operation and maintenance training. If site service is provided, the customer provides charges for visa application, round trip air tickets, board and lodge charges, transportation charges, etc. for service engineers.
After training, operation personnel are to be able to operate the equipment efficiently;
After training, the maintenance personnel are to be able to master daily maintenance and repair knowlege;
3, Service response time
Upon reception of the notice of equipment failure, within 24 hours, provide the best
solution and guidance.
4, Other service
Periodically remind the buyer to replace wearing parts, check equipment;
Periodically perform product operation survey, collect service suggestions;
Establish after-sales service record.
Which Nitrogen Generator Should I Choose?
Different parameters are essential for your choice of nitrogen generator.
• Which nitrogen capacity do you need? How many packaging machines need flush nitrogen gas?
• Which kind of food need nitrogen gas?
• What purity is required?
This is our standard range of nitrogen generators. If you have other requirements we will be happy to produce a generator that matches your needs.
Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.